为什么用车开台阶下会咚一声?怎么解决?,

用英文教宝宝爬楼梯,一次一个台阶、别踩空了、开声控灯别跺脚

作者:小雅和英美友人

Taking the Stairs 走楼梯

Age 0-3 0-3岁

▎Going Up the Stairs 上楼梯

Mom: Since you can walk very well now,

妈妈:你现在走路走得很好了,


let's try going up the stairs.

咱们试试爬楼梯吧。

Let's go together

咱们一起走

so I can help you.

这样我可以你。


Please hold on to the railing with one hand

一只手扶着护栏

and hold my hand with the other.

另一只手拉着的手

When the rail on the top is high,

最上面的扶手太高的时候,

you can hold on to the bars below.

你可以扶着底下的栏杆


Now step up with one foot

现在往上迈一只脚,

and up again with the other.

然后再往上迈另外一只。


Well done,

很好

keep going.

继续

Go slowly

慢点

so you don't trip or fall

这样才不会绊着摔着

and hurt your knees.

伤到膝盖


Watch where you put your feet.

看着脚下。

We don't want to miss the step.

不要踩空了。

Focus!

专心

Don't look around.

不要东张西望


There you go.

对了

Child: Up we go!

宝宝:上来了

Mom: Yes, we have already gone up one floor.

妈妈:嗯,我们已经爬了一层了。

Are you tired?

吗?


We can rest a moment

咱们可以休息一会

and move on in a little bit.

一会再继续

Child: No, I'm not.

宝宝:不,我不累。

Mom: Good job!

妈妈:真棒


▎Going Down the Stairs 下楼梯

Mom: When you go down the stairs,

妈妈:你下楼的时候,

I will stand in front of you.

我会站在前面


If you fall down,

如果你摔了

I can catch you.

我能接住你。

We are at the third floor,

我们在三层

and we have two floors to go down

需要两层,

to get to the first floor.

才能一层。

These stairs are a bit steep for you.

这个楼梯对你来说有点


You really need to be careful.

你一定要小心

Don't step on the edge of the stair,

不要踩得那么靠

or you might fall off.

不然容易摔下去

Off指离开楼梯。



You made it!

成功了

You can say goodbye to your era of crawling up and down the stairs on all-fours.

你可以和用四肢着上下楼的时代说拜拜了。


Age 3 and Above 3岁以上

Mom: The elevator is out of service.

妈妈:电梯坏了。


Let's take the stairs.

咱们走楼梯吧。

Child: Sure!

宝宝:好呀!

Stomp!


Lights on!

灯亮了

Mom: When you turn on the voice-activated light,

妈妈:你开声控灯的时候,

don't stomp your feet.

不要跺脚

It will bother or disturb the neighbors.

吵扰到邻居的。

Just clap your hands once,

一下

and the light will be turned on.

灯就了。


Child: I am going to jump down!

宝宝:我要跳下来了!

Mom: No, we don't jump down the stairs.

妈妈:不行,我们不能从楼梯上往下跳


It is not safe.

这样不安全

You need to step down one stair at a time

你要一次下一阶台阶

and slowly, okay?

慢慢地,好吗?

Don't take two steps at a time.

不要一次下两个台阶

表示台阶时,既可以用stair,也可以用step。


Also, we should never run up or down the stairs either

另外,咱们也不能在楼梯上跑

because that could be dangerous.

因为这样很危险

Child: Okay, but that's boring.

宝宝:好的,但是这样很无聊


Mom: I know, but it keeps you safe.

妈妈:我知道,但是这样能保证安全

Another good rule is

另外一个规则是,

never play on or around the stairs as well, okay?

也不要楼梯上面或者附近玩,好吗?


Child: Okay, Mommy, I will be safe around the stairs.

宝宝:好的,妈妈,我会在楼梯上注意安全。

Mom: Hey, don't lean over the railing.

妈妈:嗨,身体不要探过护栏。


You could fall over it.

你会翻下去的。

Child: I was just trying to see how many floors we have left.

宝宝:我就是想看看还几层。

Mom: You can look at the number sign on each floor.

妈妈:你可以看每一层的数字标识


Seems like another rule to be added -

看来还要一条规则——

Do not lean over the rail.

不要探过栏杆扶手

更多相关英文,请查看:

带宝宝坐电梯的英文,按钮亮了、叮的一声、先下后上怎么说?

带宝宝坐扶梯的英文,迈上去、站稳、右侧站立怎么说?

点击下方链接,购买《你和宝宝说英语》一书,学习衣食住行玩相关的30个场景的亲子英文,自创家庭英语环境!

2023-11-01

2023-11-01